BHARATHIYAM has got wide range of services which would help every induvidual to connect the god in all possible ways
Bharathiyam Services :
1) Temple’s: All the temples will be covered in every corner of the country and will be updated on web and mobile application along with Temple photographs, specialty of the temples, history of the temple, services provided , etc will be displayed to user in web and mobile application.
2) e-Booking: Provides online services like Darshan tickets, Acharna, special Pooja tickets, accommodation bookings etc.
3) Events: Bharathiyam allows the user to view the happening events in the temples.
4) Temple Gallery:Bharathiyam updates all the vuthasvas and the happening activities in the temples.
5) E-Books:With an aim to spread Bhakti culture across the country and to preserve, propagate and promote Hindu Sanatana Dharma, we publish books in application and monthly magazines etc.
6) Route Map:Ways to reach ,Navigation from current location
7) Live Tv: Bharathiyam allows the user to watch live devotional channels
8) Pooja Store: To Buy Puja Samagri, Pooja Samagri , Pooja Samagri Kits, Online Pooja Items, Etc
To enrich the culture while transforming the information about our tradition for the prosperity of mankind. Promote the temples to get back to its ancient glory with its divine art. To be a facilitator to connect devotionally and spread the spirituality to understand the inner energy.
BHARATHIYAM is well accepted and appreciated by karnataka state hindu religious endowments department.
Hinduism contains a broad range of philosophies, it is linked by shared concepts, recognisable rituals, cosmology, shared textual resources, and pilgrimage to sacred sites. Hindu texts are classified into Shruti ("heard") and Smriti ("remembered"). These texts discuss theology, philosophy, mythology, Vedic yajna, Yoga, agamic rituals, and temple building, among other topics. Major scriptures include the Vedas and Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Agamas. Sources of authority and eternal truths in its texts play an important role, but there is also a strong Hindu tradition of the questioning of this authority, to deepen the understanding of these truths and to further develop the tradition.
"Temples" redirects here. For the English rock band, see Temples (band). For other uses, see Temple (disambiguation).
7th century Virupaksha Temple, part of world heritage site, of Hinduism in Hampi in India
Temple of Hephaestus, a Doric Greek temple in Athens with the original entrance facing east, 449 BC (western face depicted).
Koneswaram Temple a 6th Century BCE Tamil Saivate temple in Tirukonamalai, Sri Lanka
Akshardham Temple, a Hindu temple in New Delhi, India.
A temple (from the Latin word templum) is a structure reserved for religious or spiritual rituals and activities such as prayer and sacrifice. It is typically used for such buildings belonging to all faiths where a more specific term such as church, mosque or synagogue is not generally used in English. These include Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism among religions with many modern followers, as well as other ancient religions such as Ancient Egyptian religion.
The form and function of temples is thus very variable, though they are often considered by believers to be in some sense the "house" of one or more deities. Typically offerings of some sort are made to the deity, and other rituals enacted, and a special group of clergy maintain and operate the temple. The degree to which the whole population of believers can access the building varies significantly; often parts or even the whole main building can only be accessed by the clergy. Temples typically have a main building and a larger precinct, which may contain many other buildings.
Bharathiyam Temples is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-08-08. The program can be installed on Android.
Bharathiyam Temples (version 4.1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.